We are seeking a dynamic individual sought to provide records support to the Archive & Deeds Safe departments in all stages of the archiving process & deed safe maintenance. Good written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and a pleasant and professional manner. The individual must be well organized and be able to work independently, while understanding the importance of team work.
Full training will be provided.
- Assist with management of archiving matters duties such as filing, archiving, printing, and scanning
- Order records from offsite storage facility as requested; track inventory of records returning to the department
- Maintain organisation of active and inactive records
- Maintaining Large Deed Safe
- Retrieve, deliver, organize, and integrate archive & deed safe records as needed, and upon request; and collecting deeds on occasions
- Data Record Management – Process information in document management systems
- Generate & organise reports and verify information
- Maintain and organize storage space for records
- Routine correspondence such as memos, reminders and emails between archive department and other departments
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Experience
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong typing, computer, organizational and administrative skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Ability to prioritize workload, deal with urgent client needs, and independently manage multiple tasks
- Must be a team player and use firm resources effectively and efficiently