We are currently seeking Legal Executives to join our busy Debt Recovery Department. We are seeking Legal Executives with at least 1 years’ experience in litigation.
- Responsible for progression of District Court and Circuit Court files.
- Liaising and taking instructions from Clients.
- Preparation of booklets and ebriefs for use in Court.
- Collation and preparation of Affidavits and documents for litigation cases.
- Attendance at Court for filing of papers.
- Attending on Counsel in Circuit and High Courts.
- Drafting Affidavits of Service.
- Relevant Law Degree
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and work on own initiative.
- Must have a professional approach to work.
- Highly motivated and confident with the ability to work proactively using their own initiative.
- Demonstrable evidence as a team player.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent PC Skills (use of Word, Excel, Outlook and case management systems).