We are currently seeking a qualified Solicitor (minimum 1 year PQE) in our busy Debt Recovery Department. Experience in Debt Recovery and Mortgage Arrears litigation would be an advantage but not a requirement.
This is an opportunity to join a seasoned team of legal professionals in our Debt Recovery Department and would suit a newly qualified Solicitor seeking experience in litigation in a busy work environment.
- Working with an experienced litigation team on your own cohort of cases and progressing same through the legal process.
- Drafting Legal Proceedings and Affidavits.
- Attending Court with some advocacy requirements.
- Advising clients on queries and difficult cases.
- Engaging with our team of Legal Executives to ensure the proper preparation of cases for court.
- Some title analysis and advices to clients in relation to same.
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum 1 years Post Qualification Experience (Debt Recovery or Mortgage Arrears experience is an advantage)
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent technical and drafting skills
- Self motivated and ability to work on own initiative and also as part of team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results working to tight deadlines and showing good commercial judgment;
- A professional approach to work.
- Excellent PC Skills (use of Word, Excel, Outlook and case management systems).
- Dynamic person who is able to work with high volume cases