Ivor Fitzpatrick & Company Solicitors has a great opportunity to lead a small team in a management & hands-on role within a busy environment delivering IT services to users where continuity of service is of critical importance.
The candidate should be comfortable managing & working in a structured environment, but be adaptable to deliver a broad range of services while maintaining a strong attention to detail & quality of service.
A number of high profile projects are being undertaken or planned with the prospect of learning & developing skills in new technology areas.
- Management & provision of structured (ITIL) support to users for all types of issues. Managing escalation issues from other members of the team and leasing with support vendors.
- Systems admin & maintenance.
- Information Security governance & compliance.
- Vendor management.
- Risk management.
- Change management.
- Project management of all current & future projects.
- Selection, evaluation & adoption of systems, software & services (incl. cloud services).
- Reporting to the Managing Partner.
- Microsoft Azure IAAS, Azure SQL, Azure storage
- Microsoft Office365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Hyper-V in a clustered environment + SAN storage systems
- Document Management systems
- Networking technologies and protocols (Cisco certification an advantage)
- Information security technologies at all levels incl. cloud, perimeter & endpoint.
- MCSE an advantage
- IT related qualification plus min 5 years experience managing a structured IT department.
- Fastidious attention to detail & very high level of accuracy.
- Ability to manage & motivate a small team.
- Ability to manage technical projects. PM certification an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to document policies, processes & procedures.
- Experience of information security governance (ISO 27001, ISO 22301 & GDPR). Certification an advantage.
- Experience of ITIL best practice. Certification an advantage.
- Commitment to learning.