We are currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator for an immediate start to join our IT Department.
The candidate should be comfortable working in a structured environment but be adaptable to deliver a broad range of services while maintaining a strong attention to detail & quality of service.
A number of high profile projects are being undertaken or planned with the prospect of learning & developing skills in new technology areas.
- Provision of 1st & 2nd level support to users for all types of issues. e.g. PCs, software, telephones, printers, audio-visual, etc.
- Logging, tracking & resolution of support requests received in our IT Helpdesk system (ITIL compliant).
- Escalating issues to other members of the team and to support vendors.
- Systems maintenance tasks.
- Setup & configuration of PCs, laptops and virtual servers.
- Testing, installation & un-installation of software.
- Configuration and deployment of cloud services.
- Project tasks such as upgrades, deployments, etc.
- Documentation of procedures, processes, etc.
- Reporting to the IT Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Hyper-V in a clustered environment
- Microsoft Azure IAAS, Azure SQL
- Document Management systems
- SAN Storage systems
- Networking technologies and protocols
- IT related qualification 3+ years experience in a helpdesk environment.
- MCSA essential; MCSE an advantage.
- Fastidious attention to detail & very high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to document processes & procedures.
- Commitment to learning.