We have an excellent opportunity for a bright enthusiastic Junior Secretary to become part of a busy Property and Banking team. The role offers the right candidate excellent on the job training and the opportunity to be involved in challenging, interesting and rewarding legal work.
You will provide secretarial assistance to two fee earners and the wider property and banking department. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of property and banking transactions within this well established team.
- Providing general secretarial support to fee-earners as required
- Creating, editing, amending documents in line with house style and format
- Maintaining accurate electronic and hard copy files using Keyhouse case management system
- Billing, liaising with clients and the finance support department
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence
- Booking meetings, diary management and arranging travel
- Arranging the opening, closing and archiving of files
- Other secretarial and administrative tasks and ad hoc projects as requested
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a legal and/or secretarial role
- Excellent MS office skills in particular Word 2010, Excel and Outlook with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Keyhouse and/or any case management system would be a plus
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and willingness to learn is a key requirement of the role
- Ability to multi task and work within strict deadlines under pressure
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Junior Legal Secretary Job Application”, and include a cover letter and your CV.