We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Associate/Partner to join us in expanding our Commercial/Banking & Property division. This is a Senior role offering significant remuneration and benefits, dependent on your experience, achievements and requirements.
The Ideal Candidate will have 7+ years PQE as a Senior Associate and be ready to make the step up to Partner, or may perhaps be an existing Partner, have experience within a division practicing in Commercial Law, Banking and/or Commercial Property and have a strong desire to take on a significant role and actively participate with the other Partners in the development of the firm’s business.
This is a varied role in which responsibilities will include advising on and contributing to a wide range of transactions:
- Domestic and International Commercial Transactions
- Experience in advising banks and borrowers on their options relating to lending structures, corporate structures, refinancing, debt restructuring or enforcement;
- Share purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements, loan agreements, commercial contracts and corporate governance documentation.
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Company Law, Listing Rules, Takeover Rules
- Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property including industrial units, shops and offices.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years qualified
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent work ethic, energy, enthusiasm and being highly motivated.
- Comfortable with all stages of commercial property transactions,
- Exposure to related security documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Adaptable, positive and pro-active
- A strongly committed self-starter.